Tee It Up for Great Golf
The Ooltewah Club offers 18 holes of year-round golf set against a backdrop of the beautiful White Oak Mountain. This par 72 golf course plays at over 6,800 yards from the tips and was originally designed by Jay Morrish.
Come along with us as our course goes from good to great with renowned golf course architect, Bobby Cupp Jr. We’ve engaged Mr. Cupp to oversee renovations to the golf course bunkers and the greens on the front nine holes to match the greens on the back nine that were completed last summer. The re-shaping and drainage renovation of the golf course bunkers are complete. Likewise, the installation of new TifEagle Bermudagrass greens will kick off in September.
Book a Tee Time
Member tee times may be booked up to 14 days in advance. Non-member tee times may be booked up to 7 days in advance. Give us a call at the Pro Shop to book your tee time: (423) 238-6812.
To host a Golf Outing or Private Event, click here for more information.
Proper golf attire must be worn by all members and guests while on the grounds, the driving range, and the golf course.
- Men must wear shirts with collars and sleeves. Mock turtlenecks and sweaters are considered to be collared. Shirts should always be tucked into trousers or shorts.
- Women’s sleeveless tops must have a three-inch shoulder strap.
- Blue jeans of any kind or color are not allowed on the golf course or driving range.
- Hats will always be worn facing forward. Hats are not allowed in the dining room.
- Shoes with metal spikes are not allowed anywhere on The Ooltewah Club property.